Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Grunge Floral

Hello All! 
Flowers, flowers, flowers!  I have been on a floral kick lately.  Do you find yourself inking up the same types of stamps over and over and then, just like that, you move on to something else?  Yep, that 's what happens!  A year or so ago, it was people, people people! 
Anywho, today's card features a gorgeous Altenew set~


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is to ADD GRUNGE.  I wanted to do so and still keep this cas.  I stamped the image and colored with Copics.  Then I started adding color to the background.  I faded out the colors and then used a piece of drywall tape and alcohol to add texture to the background.  Turns out there was brown ink on the tape from a prior project and it started coming off onto the background of the card.  I liked it even better than what I had planned so I just kept going! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a blessed week! 

Lee Ann

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful color combination, the card is simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used, and agree, the brown from another project actually added to your card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, the surprise brown is what I love the most from this project. That's amazing detail and has composed itself perfectly in place. Love the flower, too. Thank you for grunge it up with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...