Thursday, July 6, 2017

Gorgeous inspiration from The Challenge!

Hi Everyone! 

I am off exploring the mountains again, but the challenges continue at The Challenge!  This week's inspiration is just stunning! 


As this image practically screamed to use florals,  decided to use my brand new Honey Bee Stamps, Country Blooms Stamp Set and Happy Everything for the sentiment~


This is actually a mixed media piece; I used a chicken wire stencil (or honey comb, whichever you want to call it) for the background and colored in the negative space with a white Prismacolor pencil.  The pencil resists the watercoloring that I did next.  I like the almost bokeh effect that I got.
Check out all of he amazing inspiration- just gorgeous stuff- over at The Challenge

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope to see you in the gallery!

Lee Ann  :)

3 comments:

  1. another gorgeous work of art, have fun in the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...love your sweet anniversary flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this! You've done a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...