Saturday, September 17, 2016

Inspiration from The Challenge

Hello and Welcome back to another challenge from The Challenge!
This week it is all about an inspiration photo.  I was inspired by the colors of the flowers.


I was pretty stumped at first, not because I do not have a pineapple stamp or because the photo is not inspiring, but because of a continued lack of MOJO.  Here is the inspiration photo~



I used the awesome Scribble Flowers Stamp Set for my card.  They are diecut out with the matching dies.  I stenciled a background, sponging orange inks. 
So put on your thinking caps, it is time to be inspired by this pineapple vase!  Check out all of the inspiration from the rest of the team, and then link up your creation HERE.



Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed weekend!

Lee Ann  :)

3 comments:

  1. As far as I'm concerned you have aced this challenge! I love those colors and your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the bright bold colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lee Ann, your backdrop is such a brilliant take on the pineapple vase - so soft and gentle - allowing your bold and bright flowers steal the show.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...