Sunday, May 22, 2016

Just Relaxing and Playing

Hi everyone! 

Me again, with another card today.  I found myself playing around with crafty stuff this evening; I have always wanted to try coloring on designer paper - I have seen some beautiful cards done this way.   Well, I actually liked what I ended up with and turned it into a card. 


I initially had been inspired by the colors in the newest challenge at Sunday Stamps~


Then, when I decided I was actually going to use the image for a card, the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches was perfect! 

The stamp is one of my all time favorite Unity Stamps, Rebuild Herself.  The Hello Die is from WPlus9. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

14 comments:

  1. This is another wow card, Lee Ann! That image looks so good on the newsprint paper and your coloring is as fabulous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and great take on the color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it too!!! Its awesome! So beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card.. great coloring. Your an artist for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is just stunning! I love how you colored the image on the newsprint! Beautiful card! So glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful! Wonderful coloring my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS card! I love how you stamped on the print and your coloring is so beautiful. This card really is magnificent. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Good luck with the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely and fresh card. Love how you stamped and coloured on the newsprint - a very modern approach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Incredible card. Loved every element in it, newsprint background, bright and fresh colors on the image just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous image - and I love how you stamped it on the text background. The bright colors that you've used to color stand out beautifully. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is such a gorgeous card! Love that you stamped on DSP and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lee Ann, this is just fabulous! I love the beautiful girl stamped on the newsprint! What a fantastic idea! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOWZA! This is simply gorgeous! I love the look of the coloured image on the printed paper. This is something I definitely need to try! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...