Sunday, April 3, 2016

A Couple of Challenges

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are having a fantastic Sunday!  It is just gorgeous here in St Louis; spent a lot of time outside doing yard work this weekend.  But, I destressed from the week on Friday night with lots of crafting.

I wanted to join in at Happy Little Stampers with the new Case the Designer challenge this month.  This month, they are casing Joyce Mehrberg.  This is her card, to be cased~


I decided to use the colors at Colour Q~


 I had to do a little blending with my Copic markers to try to get the colors in the Colour Q challenge, so the colors are not quite what I wanted them to be.
The image is from Heartfelt Creations and the sentiment is Verve. 
I am also linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Anything Goes.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)
 


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! just love the effect you've created and the colours, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. Adore the spotlight technique.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stunning! You chose the perfect images to use for this style of card. Thanks so much for joining the HLS CASE the Designer challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors on both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, swoon. I adore this card, and the way you used those beautiful color. What a wonderful CASE of my card. Thanks so much for playing along at HLS Case the Designer and ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, that bit of blue ribbon and sky just finishes it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, oooo, Lee Ann! Sooo pretty! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers CASE the Designer. I hope you'll play along next month too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such gorgeous flowers. Great background too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and flowers Lee Ann. Thank you for sharing with us at the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are awesome cards, I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...