Monday, November 23, 2015

A Christmas Theme at The Challenge!

Hi Everyone and Welcome to another challenge at The Challenge!

I hope you find a little bit of time to craft during this busy Thanksgiving week.  We have a great challenge for you this week- 'Christmas'- helping you to get ready for the Christmas season ahead!


I could not wait to ink this stamp up!  I have really become smitten with the Unity Girls and this angel was calling my name!  :)
Your theme this week is 'Christmas'~

I colored 'Maria Girl' with Copics, created a mask and sponged the background.  The sentiment is heat embossed with black ep and is from another one of Unity Stamps set, All is Calm All is Bright.
Now it is your turn!  Check out the amazing inspiration from the rest of the team and from our guests.  I hope you can get inky and link up with us this week!
 

I am linking up to Christmas Card Challenges -'Anything Goes',
And CASology~


Thanks so much cor stopping by and have a very Blessed Thanksgiving!

Lee Ann  :)

8 comments:

  1. Simply stunning...what a beautiful angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning beautiful card Lee Ann :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOooo gorgeous, Lee Ann! Love the background you created around the angel. That is a beautiful angel stamp too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely card, that angel is beautiful! Like Nance, I love the background you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your card featured at Unity~gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee-Ann, this is AMAZING! I love the background and the angel is stunning! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...