Saturday, September 12, 2015

Kraftin' Kimmie Coffee Krop and Online Party!

Hi Everyone~

Today I wished I lived in Canada!  Kim of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is hosting a Coffee Krop at her home.  It sounds like sooo much fun!  For those of us who cannot go, we are celebrating online HERE.  You get to join in the fun with challenges!  We have had challenges at 10am, noon and 2pm (EST) and now the 4th one of the day!  I would like for you to include an animal on your card!


Sorry to those of you who have already seen this card earlier this week.  Being new to the Krafty Krops, I did not know I was going to have to blog this as well!
Anywho, I used the darling image from Fairy Friends, colored with markers and then made a background for her using Kelli's uber cool technique found HERE.  I did change it up (without realizing it) and inked the stencil, not the paper.
So if you would like to join in the fun, check out the Kraftin' Kimmie  FB page HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lee Ann  :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute as punch - isn't she the sweetest image -- I love her grin!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...