Friday, August 14, 2015

Crazy Sketch Saturday

Popping in with a reallllly quick post as I am out the door.  Will be back to add details!


For the Sketch Saturday sketch~
Also linking up to Fab 'n Funky- 'Things with Wings' and Addicted to Stamps and More- 'Make Your Mark'.

I finally got around to inking up the now famous, Crazy Birds stamp from Tim Holtz.  I fussy cut the image out and added it to a panel stamped with the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Birthday Word Art Stamp Set.   I added a bit of texture to the card base with a Stampin' Up background stamp and finished off the card with Crystal Effects on the bird's eyeballs.  :)
Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann  :)

7 comments:

  1. So adorable! Fabulous coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! Love it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Deb DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, beautifully coloured and designed. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fun card! I love the bird and how you coloured him in! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete

  5. well I don't know exactly - just how old are you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say - that the more I see these wonderful birds the more I love them!! I finally ordered me some -- great card and I love the way you colored your bird!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your quirky owl - I feel just like that some times!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Fab n Funky.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...