Saturday, December 20, 2014

In the Home Stretch to Christmas!

Hi Everyone!

Are you finishing up all the last minute Christmas preparations?  Wow!  Where did the month go?  While I cannot believe Christmas is almost here and I am soooo not ready, I am thrilled that it is Christmas Break!
I have another card made with Top Dog Dies, perfect for sending a festive note to a friend or family member~


I chose colors that are not my 'go to' colors, but that is good- getting outside the comfort zone!  I die cut my Darling Deer from Glimmering Silver cardstock and mounted it on a pink Top Dog Dies Vintage A2 Mat.  Gave my deer a Wild Wasabi scarf.
I die cut 'Hello' from coordinating blues using the Top Dog Dies Hello Die Set.  I added a spring of holly using a die from the Darling Deer Die Set for a festive touch and finished it off with some sequins.

That's it for me, have lots of things to do before Christmas!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies Used-
Paper-Crumb Cake, Regal Rose, vellum, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Wild Wasabi
Stamps-none
Ink-none

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That's so beautiful. Love the non traditional colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...