Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Dazzling in December

Hello Everyone!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Did you all get a lot of good deals over the weekend?  I TRIED to be good.  :)
We are in the home stretch for 2014 and only have a few more challenges to go with Add a Little Dazzle.
I hope you can join us this week; we have some amazing inspiration and our challenge to you is to use snow or snowflakes on your card.


Please excuse my picture quality; I am without a computer right now so am editing, uploading and blogging where ever I can use a computer.  It is hard to believe how dependent we have become on them!

Here is the beautiful inspiration photo~


I used a sketch from Fusion Card Challenge and the colors from Color Throwdown (although I missed uploading to the challenge).


I started with a PTI stamp set and created a snowy scene on Crumb  Cake cs.  I die cut a large circle in my top panel to create a shaker card.  The frame of the circle is made using the back side of of a craft metal sheet.
I used my Sweet 'n Sassy Snowflake dies, white cs, and Perfect Peacock Add a Little Dazzle Craft Metal for my snowy embellishments.  I love the pop of color and shine from the Peacock snowflake.  Poppy Parade was the perfect red for the banner.  I felt at that point that the card was a little blah, so I added white cardstock snowflakes for an all over effect to the card front.  Some bling and a bow finish it off.

Now it is your turn!  I hope that you can squeeze in some crafty time to play along with us!
Pop by Add a Little Dazzle to see the rest of the amazing Design Team inspiration!


Ready to play with some Add a Little Dazzle Craft Metal?  
You can purchase yours HERE!  I thank you in advance
as I get credit for your order!  
THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...