Thursday, September 11, 2014

BOO!

Hello Everyone!

I am enjoying everything fall-no the leaves have not started turning yet, but fall is in the air; I am ready for brisk weather and crunching leaves.
I have another Top Dog Dies Halloween project to share with you today; it is super CAS but I think it packs a big punch!


My spooky eyes are from the Top Dog Dies Pumpkin Album Finishers Die Set.  Yep!  I used my pumpkin eyes for this- I love getting more bang for my buck! I die cut the eyes twice- once out of the black background cardstock and a second time from white cs.  I used the inlaid die technique for the eyes.  Once they were adhered in place, I covered them with Crystal Effects.  My sentiment comes from a Recollections Sticker pack.  How easy is that!?  I hope you like it! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week! 

Lee Ann  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...