Monday, April 7, 2014

Traveling with CutCardStock- Well, Sort of!

Hello Friends!

Today I am sharing on the CutCardStock Blog and have made a travel journal book using some great cardstock and envelopes. I am headed to the Southwest this summer, and frankly, I cannot wait!  I am an avid collector of all things memorabilia on trips and wanted to make a journal of sorts. 
Here is my finished project~

 
I repurposed envelopes for this project, and to make things even better, they are earth friendly, Brown Bag Envelopes from CutCardStock.  I used some Stampin' Up dsp for embellishing my journal along with my absolute favorite twine, Hemptique.  The stamp is from a new company called Fun Stampers Journey.  The cover is an awesome color, Tangelo, and is from the CutCardStock Flavours Gourmet Collection. 
Here is the inside of the journal~

 
 You get get compete and detailed instructions on how to make this journal on the CutCardStock Blog. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies Used-
Stamps- Fun Stampers Journey
Paper- CutCardStock Tangelo, SU dsp
Ink- Versafine Black
Other- Hemptique Twine, CutCardStock Brown Bag A7 Envelopes, SU Simply Scored Scoring Tool

2 comments:

  1. This is great!! I will try one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a genius design! I'll go check out the whole post. Love it...and I may have to borrow this idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...