Thursday, December 26, 2013

SNSS post

Hello!
Have you recovered from yesterday's festivities yet?  Maybe you are still picking up wrapping paper or maybe you are sneaking away for some 'you' time to try out your new stamps you got for Christmas.  Christmas here was quiet and peaceful, so I am now ready to rock the stamp room!  But first,  I have a quick card to share today- trendy, with lots of banners~


I borrowed the sketch from Cardabilities~
I stamped the fabulous vintage typewriter from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Keep in Touch set in black and die cut it out.  Banners were cut from Echo Park dp.  I added the background "grunge" with the new Sweet 'n Sassy Grunge Elements set. 
I think, come February, I will be changing up the color of the banners on this sketch and turning it into a Valentine card. 
I hope I have inspired you to get stamping! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies used-
Stamps- Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps- Keep in Touch and Grunge Elements
Paper- Neenah Solar White, Basic Black, Echo Park dp
Ink- Ranger Archival Black
Other- Sweet 'n Sassy Keep in Touch Dies, MFT Fishtail Flag Stax Die- Namics, dimensionals, Hemptique twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...