Thursday, August 8, 2013

Subtle Shells

Hello there!
I am sharing a quick and easy card today that would be great for mass producing.  I plan on using this design for sympathy cards, which, sadly, I never have enough of. 


This card is all about the background.  I inked up the inside of my Spellbinders M-Bossability folder- Shell Beauty- with craft gold ink and then ran the folder with Bashful Blue cs in it, through the embossing machine.  The ink transfers to the debossed surfaces of the paper.  Once dried, I sponged on craft white ink over the raised areas of the shell design, to help bring out the contrast of the embossed and debossed surfaces.  The sentiment is stamped in black and mounted on brushed gold cs and popped up on dimensionals.  Talk about simple!  I think this design gives you a lot of bang for your buck, or for your time, anyway! 
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann :)

Supplies used-
Stamps- Our Daily Bread Designs Scripture Collection 3
Paper- Stampin' Up Bashful Blue cs and Brushed Gold cs, Flourishes white cs
Ink-Archival Black, Craft white, Craft Gold
Other-Spellbinders M-Bossabilities folder, dimensionals, organza ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Lee Ann, your background is beyond stunning. I bet this looks even richer IRL. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...