Monday, August 12, 2013

CASE-ing CAS

Well, it is the beginning of the school year here in St Louis. It was sad to let go of the summer but sometimes getting back into a routine is a good thing.  Tonight I got back into my school year routine and  worked in a little stamp time, playing along in the CAS challenge at SCS.  Today's challenge has us case-ing one of the real cas artists there, Harriet Skelly.


I stamped my background stamp in Versamark and clear embossed it.  Then I masked off sections of the stamped image and sponged blocks of color on in a rainbow spectrum.  I added the sentiment from a very old Stampin' Up set- the only reason it is popped up on dimensionals is because I had to restamp it as I smeared the first one.  I had planned on it being a one layer card- oh well, best laid plans...!

Hope everyone has a great start to the school year (if that is the life stage you are in!)!  Happy crafting!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Lee Ann  :)

Products used-
Stamps- Deep Red- Circles Background, Stampin' Up- Wonderful Words
Paper- Stampin' Up Whisper White and Summer Starfruit
Ink-Memento Black, Versamark, Stampin' Up Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Elegant Eggplant
Other- clear ep, dimensionals, post it notes, Copics (to color rhinestones)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...