Monday, February 20, 2012

Nature Walk and a Baby

I love nature and I love hiking, so I do not know why it took me soooo long to get this set.  The set has been around for several years, but it is new to me.  Maybe it is new to you, too.  Here is my first card with the set.
It seems fairly basic, but good for a workshop, I think.  I am not a very good judge of these things- hopefully it is not too easy!

Here are the supplies (all Stampin' Up unless noted):
CS- Crumb Cake, Bordering Blue, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink-Bordering Blue, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Basic Gray, Versamark, Van Dyke Brown Distress ink
Other-embossing folder (Sizzix), gold EP, adhesive pearl
Stamp sets- Elementary Elegance, Nature Walk
_________________________________________________
I worked on a card for a coworker, who is having her first baby next month and combined that with the Clean and Simple challenge over at SCS this week.  The challenge is to sew or use "faux" sewing on your card.
 Boy ( I mean girl!), I just love this stmap from Stampin' Up.  I used Calypso Coral  and Naturals White Cardstock and tried to stipple the background, like in quilting.  A quilter I am NOT!  Anyway, background done, I stamped the image in Stazon black and then watercolored, using Cameo Coral, Basic Gray, Blush Blossom and More Mustard.
Stamps used are Bringing Baby and Teeny Tiny Wishes.  A button was added- not sure I should have or not, but there it is.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...