Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012- It's cold!

Well, our unseasonably warm weather has left us, along with  the month of December.  I decided to start the new year with bright, warm colors- a change of pace from all the seasonal red and green!  This sweet House Mouse stamp was calling my name, so I gave my Copic markers a try.  I really love the results and hope you do too! 


The card ingredients are as follows: 
  • SU Yo Yo Yellow cardstock
  • scraps of designer paper
  • white ribbon and pink organza ribbon
  • Momento Black ink
  • Copic Markers
...and of course the House Mouse stamp!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...