Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Single Layer Card- Woot!

Happy Hump Day, Everyone!

I think I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel as far as the lack of crafty MOJO goes.  This NBUS image from Unity was calling my name to be colored. 


I was inspired by the woodland colors at Sunday Stamps

And I am pretty stinkin' proud of myself as this is a single layer card.  I almost always make a mistake and have to cut the image out or add layers.
This card is going to my niece who is in her first year of college, enjoying the fall weather in South Dakota.  
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed rest of the week!

Lee Ann  :)

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation, love the leaves in the background, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful image and wonderfully colored! Great job!! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee Ann, this is fabulous! Your niece will love it! Your coloring is amazing! Love how you used the color palette to create this beautiful card! XX Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! Great use of the colors and what a perfect card for your niece!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing wrong with your mojo here! I saw this at Sunday Stamps and had to pop by for a closer look.
    Really fabulous card and Your colouring is awesome.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...