Thursday, September 29, 2016

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Hey Everyone! 

Just a quick post to share this card I made for the latest sketch at SugarPea Designs.  I have been itching to ink up this image from my newest SPD set, Everyday is Christmas


My MOJO has been on vacation again, but I was determined to use at least one the the sketches for September.  The image is colored with Copics.  The ornate mat for the image panel is from Crafter's Companion and was gifted to me by me sweet friend, Giovana.  Thanks, Giovana!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully coloured! Love this elegant card! So glad you joined us at SugarPea Designs Mix It Up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...