Wednesday, January 20, 2016

SugarPea Designs Sugar Sketch 37

Hi There!

We are back with another sketch at the SugarPea Designs Sugar Sketch Challenge.  Truth be told, this week's sketch gave me fits. Must have taken my hours to finally get results that I liked.  But, when the MOJO is lacking, seems the simplest of things are hard!


Valentines, Valentines, Valentines!  I am making as many as I can as the young gals at work usually clear me out. I really wanted to use these adorable flasks from the Adorkable Stamp Set; love their sketchy feel! The colors for my flasks came from inspiration at The Curtain Call.   The Polaroid Journal Card Sugar Cuts die made a great panel for the heart.  I added to the 'sketchy' feel by doodling around the edge of my heart.



Ready for more inspiration?  There is LOTS of it from the rest of the team~

Deanne Kay
Jeanne Jachna
Karren Johnson

Laura Jane

And don't forget, you can play as many times as you like throughout the month!  Each entry gives you a chance at a $25 gift certificate to the SPD store.  Use a SPD stamp and your prize increases to $75!  
Check out all of the details on the SugarPea Designs Blog!   

Thanks so much for visiting and have a blessed day!  

Lee Ann  :)

6 comments:

  1. Lee Ann this sentiment and image are so cute together. Love the pinks throughout. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creativity with lacking mojo is probably the same as the rest of us at full strength :) Love this card - so fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Lee Ann! I can't imagine this gave you fits! This card is fabulous! I love the way you used the Polaroid die! GENIUS! The chemistry set is so fun! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so creative and fun!!!! Love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors and design! Fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Over the top adorable - such fun colours too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...