Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Bless the Teachers

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

Everyone should just about be settled into a new school year by now and my project today is a small thank you to the teachers who work so hard day in and day out with our children.


I started with a 3 x 3 cardbase made from Esse Pearlized Cardstock from CutCardStock. I added a layer of retired dsp from SU.  I am smitten with this apple design that I saw a couple of weeks ago while hopping along with a CASE Study Blog Hop.  I die cut a circle from the Pop Tones Red Hot cardstock and then diecut a small heart in it using a die from my Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Pick Me Up Die Set. I backed the heart with vellum. 
The leaves were made with the MFT Layered Leaves Die-Namics.  The solid leaf is die cut from the Pop Tones Gum Drop Green Cardstock and the skeletal leaf is cut from Curious Metallic Botanic Cardstock; the metallic shimmer of Curious Metallic cs compliments the pearlized shimmer of the Esse cardstock perfectly. 
Talk about easy peasy!  I really, really dislike reproducing cards but these are so simple; it is fairly painless.  :)  I would like to make sets of these to give to some teachers.  CutCardStock even has the 3 1/8 square envelopes to match! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...