Friday, November 8, 2013

A Northwoods Christmas

Hello and Happy Weekend Everyone!

Well, it is November, and for me that means the holiday season kicks into high gear!  I love this time of year, both Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Sweet Audrie at SCS asked me to join her this week for the Inspiration Challenge, so that gave me the perfect opportunity to peruse the web for the perfect Christmas inspiration.
I settled on a wonderful Pinterest Board by Laurel Seabrook, a Design Team team mate with a wonderful eye for color and style.

I used my brand new Sweet 'n Sassy Snowflake dies to anchor the foliage.  I added some holly from the SNSS Christmas Silhouettes set as well.  I sponged the edges of the mitten and the snowflake dies with distress ink and used embroidery floss to add a blanket stitch around the mitten.

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a little time to check out the Inspiration Challenge this week!

Blessings!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies Used-

Stamps- Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps- Christmas Silhouettes, Vintage Ornaments
Paper- SU Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Silver Glitter cs
Ink- Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Van Dyke Brown, Versafine Black
Other- Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Small and Large Snowflake dies, SNSS Christmas Silhouette dies, re embroidery floss, Martha Stewart branch punch, Verve sprig die, Memory Box branch die, crocheted lace, brads, baker's twine, thread of burlap, Martha Stewart's course glitter

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing. Love the shaped card and the cluster of embellishments. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Lee Ann ... this is GORGEOUS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...