Thursday, October 17, 2013

A Look Back in Time

Hello Friends!
Today I thought I would take a look back at one of the first cards I made last January for SCS Dirty Dozen.

 I found this wonderful stamp from Serendipity Stamps.  The theme for the month was "Dirty Laundry" so this stamp was perfect! 

The dresses were stamped in Stazon Brown and  watercolored with reinkers and an aquabrush.  I wanted a vintage look, so added a little brown to all of the colors. The image is backed with a piece of Naturals Ivory paper, then onto a piece of Whisper White that was scored all around with the Simply Scored Tool (SU).  The card base is Crumb Cake.  Some wonderful ivory lace and a Very Vanilla seam binding bow (SU) highlight the sentiment, which was fussy cut out and adhered to the card with dimensionals.  A Stampin' Up Vintage brad in the center of the bow finishes off the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Lee Ann  :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lee Ann! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Ann, I love this..so sweetly vintage. Gorgeous coloring, too. I just love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...