Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Spring-like Saturday

Hello, Everyone!

Well, I made it through the work week and here we are, a Saturday, and definitely warming up!  Who doesn't have thoughts of spring now!?  LOL!  With spring in mind, I have been practicing with my Copics, Inktense pencils and Prismas.  I also received a fun package from a friend with lots of stamps, including my first Heartfelt Creation stamps.  I love them!  Here is my first inking of this new stamp-

I used Prismacolors on this image.  The image is stamped on Crumb Cake.  The leaf is stamped separately, colored and cut out.  I used SU's First Edition dsp and Scalloped Edgelit to cut a border and sew it onto the image panel.  I then stamped the sentiment on Whisper White, adhered it to a thin strip of Concord Crush and also sewed it onto the image panel. 
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog; your visit and comments are so apprecHeweiated!

Have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies Used-
Stamps-Iris-Heartfelt Creations, sentiment Stampin' Up
Paper-Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Twitterpatted and Tea for Two dsp (all SU)
Ink-Stazon Black
Other-Prismacolor pencils, sewing machine, Scalloped Edgelit (SU), adhesive gem 

_______________________________________
 Hello, again!  Just a quick post on a project for SCS's Inspiration Challenge.  I had just watched a tutorial last night on making a paper tote.  Today's inspiration site at SCS is all about fabric.  When I saw this fabric project, I knew  wanted to try the paper tote tutorial.  Here is my tote-

 I used no stamps on this project, just dies and punches.  The tote itself is made with a downloaded pattern from SCS.  The flower is made with a combination of the Blossom punch (SU), a small circle punch, a 1/8" circle punch, and the MFT dienamics sunflower die.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)  
 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful image and your coloring is just phenomenal. I really like the fact that you cut out the stem. Your edgelet and stitching are great additions to the card. I also think that little tote is darling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...