Saturday, November 10, 2012

Country Christmas and MOJO

Good Morning, All!  It is a glorious morning today, and sounds like it is sizing up to be a beautiful weekend here.

  I wanted to share with you a project I did with my brand new set from Verve.  Now mind you, I never win anything!  So I was so excited to win the exact newly released set that I was eyeing.


This is for this week's MOJO Monday sketch challenge 266. What a gret sketch, and perfect for this fabulous country style (or maybe primitive) wreath.  I thought I would try some non-traditional colors, so scrounnged through my Christmas dsp and this is what I came up with.  I used my new MFT circle dies to cut these absolutely perfect circles.  The wreath is colored with Stampin' Up inks and a blender pen.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed weekend!

Lee Ann

Supplies used for this project-
Stamps-Verve Holiday Greetings
Paper-Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Primrose Pink; dsp-Basic Gray and unknown
Ink-Stampin Up Real Red, More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, Stazon black, distress ink
Other-Paper piercing pack from Stampin' Up, MFT circle dies, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. this is gorgeous, so glad to see you using that new Verve, congrats! I hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...