Monday, February 27, 2012

CREATE

Well, I am not necessarily fond of this card overall, but I like parts of it.  I love the background, which is the technique that was featured at SCS a couple of weeks ago- wrinkle- free distress.  I love GREEN- it symbolizes rebirth or new birth.  It reminds me of the many wonders of God's creation, of exploring the beautiful world around us.  I makes me think spring, washing away the winter blues; so I used many shades of green.  The technique challenge at SCS this week is to incorporate a banner on your card-hence the banner.  Stampin' Sister in Christ's challenge is to CREATE a card using variegated colors. 
This is a card a will keep for myself, reminding me to continue to create and to remind me of the Creator and all the beautiful things He has created for us. 

I used Stampin' Up inks, Collage Alphabet stamp set, Tiny Tags stamp set, Naturals White card stock and various shades of green card stock for this project.  The Baker's twine is from Sweet n Sassy stamps.  
Thanks so much for stopping by and browsing! 

2 comments:

  1. Great background. Very pretty card, I like it a lot. Thank you for joining us this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background!! I love banners and this is a great one! That's a really cool alphabet set, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...